Billing and Payment
If you need a GST invoice, please mention your GST number in the cart notes section. The invoice will be sent to you via email.
We support many payment options (below), we are tied up with payment gateways like RazorPay, Paytm and Cashfree. We also accept cryptocurrencies.
- Credit Cards: Domestic and International Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- Debit Cards: Debit cards issued by most of the major banks.
- Net banking: We allow net banking transactions from nearly 50 major Indian banks.
- Wallets (Freecharge, airtel money, amazon pay, phonePe, Amex ezeClick, Oxygen, Olamoney, jio money, citi bank reward points, ItzCash, Paycash, HDFC PayZapp)
- Cryptocurrencies : Bitcoin (BTC), Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, USDC and DAI
If you would like to make a bank transfer via NEFT or IMPS kindly contact us