- Each individual felt ball is made of high quality New Zealand wool which are soaked in soapy water and rolled until they are roughly 1 cm in diameter.
- Once done, they put the ball in the cold water and rinse it. (Yes they do it to thousands more, individually to make up your rug).
- These felt balls are then dried in the sun.
- Once completely dried, they are ready to be sewn together to make the rug. It is a complex task and takes huge amount of time.
Care & wash instructions:
Dry clean only! Alternatively you can hand wash your with cold water. Please do not use bleach!
Size : 6 cms x 9 cms, Length 12 cms
Weight : 50 grams
Answer to common questions
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.
We deliver across India and most cities across the globe. We try our best to deliver your order to you as soon as possible.
- Free delivery on orders above ₹ 1000.
- Orders placed before 10pm during weekdays are dispatched by 12pm, the next day and order placed on Friday after 11am, Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
- 95% orders are delivered within 2 - 4 days for metro cities.
- We use FedEx and DELHIVERY Express delivery services.
- We use India Post or any other alternate courier provider to deliver the order to your location if your pincode is not covered by FedEx and DELHIVERY.
- Orders placed one day before a public holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Delivery in India
|Order Value||Standard/Free Delivery|
|₹0 to ₹ 999||₹ 50|
|Above ₹1000||FREE Delivery|
International Customers (Outside India)
Shipping price can be calculated in the cart page or even the checkout page. We use FedEx International priority and India Post EMS services.
Note : If your country is not in the list(cart checkout), kindly contact us via email, we will get back with the estimate delivery cost.
- Customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Please check with your respective customs department.
- It is beyond our scope to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied, in the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees.
- To make the process hassle free we have arranged with FedEx to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep.
- If you are presented with an invoice from FedEx for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay FedEx directly at the time of delivery.
Billing and Payment
If you need a GST invoice, please mention your GST number in the cart notes section. The invoice will be sent to you via email.
We support many payment options (below), we are tied up with payment gateways like RazorPay, Paytm and Cashfree. We also accept cryptocurrencies.
- Credit Cards: Domestic and International Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- Debit Cards: Debit cards issued by most of the major banks.
- Net banking: We allow net banking transactions from nearly 50 major Indian banks.
- Wallets (Freecharge, airtel money, amazon pay, phonePe, Amex ezeClick, Oxygen, Olamoney, jio money, citi bank reward points, ItzCash, Paycash, HDFC PayZapp)
- Cryptocurrencies : Bitcoin (BTC), Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, USDC and DAI
If you would like to make a bank transfer via NEFT or IMPS kindly contact us
Returns and Refunds
Each product we sell is handpicked and rare, still if you are not satisfied you can contact us for return, exchange or refund.
Return/Refund/Exchange policy :
- You can return/exchange in 30 days after date of delivery, But under the condition that atrangi® customer service is intimated within 10 days of delivery of the goods to your address.
- Please fill the form below to create a return request.
- Shipping, package & handling charges are non refundable.
- No return/refund/exchange on product which are used by you.
- Sale products are non-returnable.
- We can arrange a simple and hassle free reverse pickup.
- Reverse pickup is not chargeable in case of exchange/replacement.
- Reverse pickup is chargeable in case of refund.
- Few pin codes are not feasible for reverse pick up, in such cases you will need to send it back to us. Please note we do not offer reverse pickup facility outside India.
- Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
- Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- After the receipt of item(s), your request for returns/exchanges would be processed.
- Your refund will be processed in the next 4-7 working days.
- Refund will be provided to the bank account of the customer.
- Cash refunds are not possible for COD orders.
- Refunds will not be issued in case of
- Incorrect address provided while placing the order
- Failed delivery attempts
- Package refused by customer
- Product returned in used or damaged condition
- In case of minor design or colour variation
- Exchanges can be done only if the size does not fit you or if you do not like a product and would like to exchange it for another product.
- In the case of exchanges, your new order will be dispatched to you within 2-4 business days after receiving the previous order back.
Damaged/defective products will be replaced immediately excluding our handicraft items policy (minor defects/variations may occur at times which are typical of craftsman's work).
You may cancel an order within 24 hours from the time of placing the order. Login in to www.atrangi.in, click on "My Account" and select the order which you wish to cancel. Cancel the order by clicking on "cancel order" button.
(for locations where reverse pickup is not feasible or if you would like to send it back yourself)
Plot 14, Prashasan Nagar,
Jubilee Hills, Road No 72,
Hyderabad - 500033.
Phone : 9885478910
The picture is deceptive. The length is barely 6cm. And the height and breadth is also significantly smaller than what they claim. I feel cheated.
A chance encounter with the founders of Atrangi on a bright sunny afternoon in Hyderabad, left me very excited and also thankful at the same time. Often in my travels I have met local artisans who sell wonderful pieces of art / craft at ridiculously low prices - for the lack of strong platforms like Atrangi where their work of art could be showcased and sold for prices they deserve to be sold at. I think Gautam and Parinita are doing wonderful work, curating lovely pieces of art and craft from all over the globe, further enabling and empowering artists globally by selling them quality products! Support them in their great initiative!
Thankyou for the review! We are glad you liked our product