Tibetan Prayer Flags Small - Pack of 5 rolls
Tibetan Prayer Flags Small - Pack of 5 rolls
Tibetan Prayer Flags for luck, happiness, compassion, prosperity, health and longevity.
Size, Full length, no of flags & Weight
Each flag : 12 cms (Width) x 10 cms (Height),
Full Length : 300 cms/10 feet,
25 Flags in each roll,
20 grams (each roll)
Tibetan prayer flags are more than just a piece of art: their spiritual and cultural meaning is timeless and powerful.
Also known as Buddhist Prayer Flags these flags are handmade from satin and cotton by Tibetan artisans in Kathmandu Nepal. Each prayer flag is hand inked and hand printed.
Each color in the flag symbolizes an element
- RED is for Fire
- BLUE is for Wind
- GREEN is for Water
- WHITE is for Air
- YELLOW is for Earth
The colors also represent directions - North, South, East, West and Center.
The meaning of 'Om Mani Padme Hum'
It's a combination of values like compassion, ethics, patience, diligence, renunciation and wisdom.
- Om means "The sacred syllable"
- Mani means "Jewel"
- Padme means "Lotus"
- Hum means "Spirit of enlightenment"
- Reciting the mantra during meditation, can cure pride, jealousy, ignorance, greed and aggression.
Prayer flags flutter in the wind to spread the emitted positive spiritual vibrations.
Good omen to receive prayer flags as a gift. Therefore, telling a friend who visits Leh-Ladakh, Nepal or Tibet to get you prayer flags is the right thing to do.
Keeping flags on the ground is considered disrespectful. Always hang them at a height, the frame of the doorway is considered one of the right places.
Fading color of the flags is considered auspicious as it is told that the breeze carries the prayers.
Chinese new year is considered an auspicious time to put up the flags.
read more about TIBETAN PRAYER FLAGS
Answer to common questions
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.
We deliver across India and most cities across the globe. We try our best to deliver your order to you as soon as possible.
- Free delivery on orders above ₹ 1000.
- Orders placed before 10pm during weekdays are dispatched by 12pm, the next day and order placed on Friday after 11am, Saturday and Sunday are dispatched on Monday.
- 95% orders are delivered within 2 - 4 days for metro cities.
- We use FedEx and DELHIVERY Express delivery services.
- We use India Post or any other alternate courier provider to deliver the order to your location if your pincode is not covered by FedEx and DELHIVERY.
- Orders placed one day before a public holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Delivery in India
|Order Value||Standard/Free Delivery|
|₹0 to ₹ 999||₹ 50|
|Above ₹1000||FREE Delivery|
International Customers (Outside India)
Shipping price can be calculated in the cart page or even the checkout page. We use FedEx International priority and India Post EMS services.
Note : If your country is not in the list(cart checkout), kindly contact us via email, we will get back with the estimate delivery cost.
- Customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Please check with your respective customs department.
- It is beyond our scope to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied, in the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees.
- To make the process hassle free we have arranged with FedEx to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep.
- If you are presented with an invoice from FedEx for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay FedEx directly at the time of delivery.
Billing and Payment
If you need a GST invoice, please mention your GST number in the cart notes section. The invoice will be sent to you via email.
We support many payment options (below), we are tied up with payment gateways like RazorPay, Paytm and Cashfree. We also accept cryptocurrencies.
- Credit Cards: Domestic and International Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- Debit Cards: Debit cards issued by most of the major banks.
- Net banking: We allow net banking transactions from nearly 50 major Indian banks.
- Wallets (Freecharge, airtel money, amazon pay, phonePe, Amex ezeClick, Oxygen, Olamoney, jio money, citi bank reward points, ItzCash, Paycash, HDFC PayZapp)
- Cryptocurrencies : Bitcoin (BTC), Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, USDC and DAI
If you would like to make a bank transfer via NEFT or IMPS kindly contact us
Returns and Refunds
Each product we sell is handpicked and rare, still if you are not satisfied you can contact us for return, exchange or refund.
Return/Refund/Exchange policy :
- You can return/exchange in 30 days after date of delivery, But under the condition that atrangi® customer service is intimated within 10 days of delivery of the goods to your address.
- Please fill the form below to create a return request.
- Shipping, package & handling charges are non refundable.
- No return/refund/exchange on product which are used by you.
- Sale products are non-returnable.
- We can arrange a simple and hassle free reverse pickup.
- Reverse pickup is not chargeable in case of exchange/replacement.
- Reverse pickup is chargeable in case of refund.
- Few pin codes are not feasible for reverse pick up, in such cases you will need to send it back to us. Please note we do not offer reverse pickup facility outside India.
- Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
- Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- After the receipt of item(s), your request for returns/exchanges would be processed.
- Your refund will be processed in the next 4-7 working days.
- Refund will be provided to the bank account of the customer.
- Cash refunds are not possible for COD orders.
- Refunds will not be issued in case of
- Incorrect address provided while placing the order
- Failed delivery attempts
- Package refused by customer
- Product returned in used or damaged condition
- In case of minor design or colour variation
- Exchanges can be done only if the size does not fit you or if you do not like a product and would like to exchange it for another product.
- In the case of exchanges, your new order will be dispatched to you within 2-4 business days after receiving the previous order back.
Damaged/defective products will be replaced immediately excluding our handicraft items policy (minor defects/variations may occur at times which are typical of craftsman's work).
You may cancel an order within 24 hours from the time of placing the order. Login in to www.atrangi.in, click on "My Account" and select the order which you wish to cancel. Cancel the order by clicking on "cancel order" button.
(for locations where reverse pickup is not feasible or if you would like to send it back yourself)
Plot 14, Prashasan Nagar,
Jubilee Hills, Road No 72,
Hyderabad - 500033.
Phone : 9885478910
One of the nice collection of the art...and reasonable prices:)
Thankyou for the review! We are glad you liked our product
I bought the prayer flags from Atrangi and the quality, pricing and delivery were all impeccable. A good service is always pleasing and encouraging to do business with again. Thanks Gautam, your always willing to solve attitude was very comforting.